Frozen Strawberry Margaritas
If you’re looking for a delicious and refreshing drink to add to your restaurant or bar menu, look no further than Frozen Strawberry Margaritas. It’s the perfect drink for customers who want a fruity and refreshing cocktail that packs a punch. The bright red color and sweet taste of the strawberries are sure to catch customers’ eyes and satisfy their taste buds.
Easy to Make, Profitable, and Fun!
With a Slush machine from Taylor Freezer, Frozen Strawberry Margaritas are easy to make and have a terrific profit margin, and there are plenty of customization opportunities. You can adjust the sweetness or sourness to your liking by adding more or less lime juice or sugar. You can also add more tequila for customers who want a stronger drink, upsell the brand of tequila you use, or make it non-alcoholic for those who aren’t drinking.
How Can I Add Frozen Frozen Strawberry Margaritas to My Menu?
Our profit center consultants have extensive knowledge of the Taylor line of products and can advise you on the best way to add alcoholic and/or non-alcoholic slushies, like Frozen Piña Coladas to your menu. Contact your North Carolina or Virginia Taylor consultant to get started!
Frozen Strawberry Margarita Slush Machines From Taylor Freezer
Below are some of our most popular Taylor slush machines that will make adding Frozen Strawberry Margaritas and other frozen beverages to your menu effortless. With other models to choose from, there is surely one to fit your needs. With the high quality of a Taylor slush machine, you will be ready and able to deliver this delicious frozen treat your customers will love.
- Model 428 – Frozen Beverage Freezer – Single Flavor
- Model 390 – Frozen Uncarbonated Beverage Freezer – Single Flavor
- Model 342 – Frozen Uncarbonated Beverage (FUB) Freezer – Two Flavors
Where Can I Find Frozen Cocktails in Virginia and North Carolina?
- All Juan’s Mexican Cafe and Cantina Locations:
- Newport News
- Hampton (Peninsula Town Center)
- Juan’s Taqueria (Langley Gate)
- Coming Soon… Richmond (Arts District)
- Los Primos Mexican Grill 1464 Mount Pleasant Road in Chesapeake, VA
- The Giambanco’s Italian Grill 7500 Jackson Arch Dr, Ste H Mechanicsville, VA 23111
- Barrio Taqueria & Tequila 2229 W Main St, Richmond, VA 23220
- La Parrilla Mexican Grill 2100 POWER PLANT PARKWAY, HAMPTON, VA, 23666
- Gran Rodeo 236 Carmichael Way, Ste 3120 Chesapeake, VA 23322
- La Cocina Mexican Restaurant 309 Huffman Mill Rd. Ste 570 Burlington, NC 27215