What Makes Broaster Pressure Fried Turkey So Good?
With the holidays just around the corner, your customers no doubt have turkey on the mind. Why not surprise them by adding delicious pressure fried turkey to your menu. When you serve Broaster pressure fried turkey, your customers will be getting the freshest turkey available, cooked with Broaster’s own proprietary ingredients and unique cooking process, whether using a Broaster Pressure Fryer or Ventless Fryer. The result is a taste beyond expectation that will keep customers coming back for more.
Fried Turkey Like No Other
Broaster fried turkey is one of a kind! There are countless menu items you can add to your business by adding a patented Broaster Fryer to your kitchen, and Broasted turkey is one your customers are sure to love! Along with countless chicken based menu items, Broaster pressure fried turkey is sure to keep them coming back for more.
Turkey Flavored Beyond Perfection
Genuine Broaster Chicken® and turkey is pressure fried, making it more tender, juicy, and flat out better tasting than the rest! Offer your customers pressure fried turkey, traditional chicken wings, or spicy chicken wings that will hit the spot whether for grab and go, or a large platter for the big game.
How Can I Add Pressure Fried Turkey from Broaster to My Menu?
If you want to add profit to your North Carolina or Virginia food business, while offering the highest quality and best tasting fried turkey in the country to your menu, contact a Taylor Freezer/ Broaster representative today to talk about Broaster!
Where Can I Find Broaster Pressure Fried Turkey in Virginia and North Carolina?
Hursey’s BBQ with multiple locations in Burlington, NC, Mebane, NC, and Graham, NC
Where Can I Find Broaster Chicken in Virginia and North Carolina?
If you are wondering where you can get genuine Broaster Chicken near you in our Virginia and North Carolina territories, visit one of our Broaster Chicken operators below.
- Miller’s Market 628 Mineral Ave Mineral, VA 23117
- Spiro’s Family Restaurant 2814 S Main High Point, NC
- Harnett Supermarket 2525 Johnston County Rd Angier, NC 27501
- Wilton Food Mart 2520 HWY 96 Franklinton, NC
- Refresh Convenience Store 100 E Hundred Road Chester, VA
- D’s Market 5515 Spotswood Trail Barboursville, VA 23320
- Citgo Luk Oil Mini Mart 401 Green Meadows Drive Virginia Beach, VA
- Brownie Lu’s 919 N. 2nd Ave Siler City, NC
- Hanover Deli and Ice Cream 13234 Hanover Courthouse Hanover, VA 23069
- Race Track Marketplace on Meadow Bridge Road in Richmond
- Danny’s Place 603 West Main St. Rockwell, NC
- Hursey’s BBQ with multiple locations in Burlington, NC, Mebane, NC, and Graham, NC
Looking for more food item menu item ideas for your business? Check out our always growing list below.
Expand Your Menu with Smokaroma